Hairs are constantly growing and shedding. The growth phase of the hair is attached to the papilla, which is the hair’s blood supply. The papilla feeds the hair for a determined period of time. Facial hair, and most areas of the body, have a growth phase of about 4 to 8 weeks, depending on genetics. Scalp hair has a longer growth phase of 2 to 4 years.
After the active growth phase (called Anagen), the hair begins to shed (called Telogen). A higher percentage of permanency is achieved treating the hair when it is in the Anagen phase. This will prohibit the generation of new cells to form a new hair.
Electrolysis treats the individual hairs that are removed during the treatment. Laser treats larger areas very quickly, and the hair will slough off in approximately two weeks. Areas may be shaved, if needed, between treatments.
Treatment schedules will be determined during the consultation.
- Hair Removal Quit plucking, shaving, and waxing! Electrolysis & Laser Hair Treatments
- Veins & Pigmentation
- Skin Rejuvenation Wisdom comes with age, lines & wrinkles don’t have to
- Facials and Chemical Peels
- Body Sculpting & Skin Tightening
- Tattoo Removal When it's not cool any longer
- Botox & Dermal Fillers in Wausau
- Laser Snoring Treatment
- Skin Care Products